Last sunday part 6 of EMS' Rosesampler (see sidebar) was put online and I finished part 5 that day. Now I can almost hear you think "what's the big deal" Well, I only started at the end of March, so I had a lot of catching up to do, and trust me, it's a great feeling stitching along with the pattern now, instead of stitching like a madwoman to catch up.
dinsdag 3 juni 2008
Rosesampler
Afgelopen zondag kwam deel 6 van de Rosesampler van EMS (zie zijbalk) online en afgelopen zondag had ik deel 5 af dus ik ben weer helemaal bij. Nou hoor ik je denken "elke maand een patroon, logisch dat je deel 5 af hebt" maar ik ben pas eind maart begonnen, dus ik heb een ware inhaalslag gemaakt. En het is echt een lekker gevoel dat ik nu gewoon met het patroon meeborduur ipv er achteraan te rennen.
Last sunday part 6 of EMS' Rosesampler (see sidebar) was put online and I finished part 5 that day. Now I can almost hear you think "what's the big deal" Well, I only started at the end of March, so I had a lot of catching up to do, and trust me, it's a great feeling stitching along with the pattern now, instead of stitching like a madwoman to catch up.

Last sunday part 6 of EMS' Rosesampler (see sidebar) was put online and I finished part 5 that day. Now I can almost hear you think "what's the big deal" Well, I only started at the end of March, so I had a lot of catching up to do, and trust me, it's a great feeling stitching along with the pattern now, instead of stitching like a madwoman to catch up.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)


4 opmerkingen:
Applaus Brigitta, voor je mooie borduurwerk en dat je nu al helemaal bij bent. Je zal wel een zere arm hebben nu ;-)
Het ziet er erg mooi uit Brigitta.
schitterend
I am doing it to but, I am only at the first part.
Your is very nice. Well done!
Francine from Québec
Een reactie posten