Last week, some of the girls took me too De Naaidoos. Wow, was I impressed, I was spoilt for choice, what a nice place and what great service!! I ended up picking some fabric for the "Sherbet" bag by Melly and me.
Ik koos deze prachtige Amy Butler stoffen (ik kende haar eerder door het scrapbookpapier) en deze roze/bruine combi.
I picked these beautiful Amy Butler fabrics (I only knew her scrapbooking paper) and a pink/brown combination.
Verder heb ik nog wat spelden en voeringstoffen gehaald, ik was als een kind so blij.
I also bought some pretty pins and lining material, yep, I was a happy bunny


3 opmerkingen:
Mooie inkopen gedaan Brigitta. Leuk zo'n uitje !
Op de foto komen ze ook mooi uit ;-)
Ria x
i love amy's fabrics too B, they are very uplifting colours and beautiful patterns. what you making with them? x
Een reactie posten